JerseyConnect staff and systems are here to help
How to Reach Support
|Problems with existing service||HelpDesk|
|Requests for new or expanded service||HelpDesk||Email — email@example.com||Call — 866-468-7043|
|Forgotten HelpDesk password||HelpDesk password reset form|
|Forgotten HelpDesk username||Email us — firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Internet access outage||Call — 866-468-7043|
JerseyConnect is open
JerseyConnect staffed customer support hours are listed below. The JerseyConnect network and core services are monitored 24 hours a day.
|Monday – Friday||9:00 AM – 9:00 PM|
|Saturday & Sunday||Closed (core network issues only)|
|State Holidays||Closed (core network issues only)|
Recent Knowledge Base Entries
- Using JerseyConnect Cloud Storage
- How to make sure your vacation messages don’t fill your coworkers’ inboxes
- How to configure email clients for JerseyConnect email
Service Level Agreement
All help desk requests and toll-free calls can only be answered during standard support hours. Response and resolution times are based on the severity of the problem and are addressed in our Service Level Agreement.
Policy on library circuit outages and device failures
During standard support hours (above), JerseyConnect monitors all circuits that connect to the JerseyConnect core network, and monitors all routers that it manages for service outages.
- If a library circuit or router status changes to “down,” the JerseyConnect team will be notified.
- If the library’s circuit or router status remains “down” for 20 minutes, the JerseyConnect team will contact the library to begin the troubleshooting process.
- If it is determined that a carrier issue exists, JerseyConnect will contact the carrier on behalf of the library.
- If it is determined that a router has failed, a free replacement router is guaranteed to be installed onsite by end of the next business day after the determination is made.